I'm a student from Barcelona that just decided to share his instagram photos also on the website by creating this blog.
Hope you enjoy it! I upload always i can...
Check me everyday ♥ // I upload more than once per day

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

Instagram user: alex_rosquilla

sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Uops the shoes...

Sardegna, even if doesn't seems it... Italy... 
Just a colorful photo
"el conejito entra en la madriguera... y... me he perdido"


Sardegna, Italy... #shoes #me #shirt #summer #hot #nice #colorful

4 comentarios:

  1. yeah of course! thank you so much, im still trying how works is just 2 days old :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. just done! ^^

    also bloglovin and GFG

    auswiedersehen? Ich denke dass ich mehr oft deutsch studieren muss

    greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dankeschön.^^
    Follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #1.
    Hope you visit my blog again.;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. For sure i will do it :) natürlich it's so cool also all the photos i liked it a lot :)

      Hope you visit also mine i update it every day and several times per day ^^

      Eliminar